Pages

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Final Thoughts from Tony


For they gave according to their means, as I can testify, and beyond their means, of their own accord, begging us earnestly for the favor of taking part in the relief of the saints—and this, not as we expected, but they gave themselves first to the Lord and then by the will of God to us.”
      2 Corinthians 8:3-5

Dear CCC family and friends:

Since it has been two days since our team of riders rolled into the church parking lot, please forgive my absence from the blog.  I don’t know if it was fatigue or excitement, but I had a temporary case of writer’s cramp (a welcome relief to many I’m sure!).


That said, I just saw some preliminary numbers on what we will be donating to our various ministry partners.  I’m going to hold you in suspense just a little longer, but let me just say it is nothing short of staggering.  I would say I’m surprised, but frankly I’ve been part of this family too long to know any different.

On behalf of all the riders, I just want to extend heartfelt thanks for your generosity.  It is truly an honor and privilege to be partners in ministry with all of you.  Thanks for being ambassadors of Christ’s justice and mercy.

In Christ’s love,

Tony 


Micah 6:8

1 comments:

Melinda Y. said...

well done good and faithful servants - one and all.
Our church does love to give and it is such a joy to be part of things so much bigger then we can even imagine!

Post a Comment