Pages

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Why Not Me - Supporting Justice & Mercy Ministries!


And the Lord said, “I will cause all my goodness to pass in front of you, and I will proclaim my name, the Lord, in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

Exodus 33:19


When asked to show His glory, God speaks of His mercy and compassion.

Our lives are the only Bible some will read. Do they reflect God’s mercy and compassion?




How can His people show God’s mercy and compassion?

One way is by supporting the work of those who care for the most broken of our neighbors in in need…like Rahab Ministries ( Rahab Link ), Restoration Chapel ( Restoration Link ) and South Street Ministries          ( South Street Link ) / Faithful Servants ( FSCC Link ) Partnership. 


Okay. Make this practical.

If you like to eat, or like to golf, consider attending the August 3 Micah Golf Outing at Westfield Group Country Club. By registering for the Outing, you can support these great ministries. Last year’s event raised over $45,000 to benefit justice and mercy ministries. This is a wonderful opportunity for your fun activities to make a difference for the Kingdom of God.




For more information about golf & dinner packages, or just dinner, or just golf, please go to:


Or, contact Barbara Ammirati of the Christ Community Chapel Local Outreach Team at:






0 comments:

Post a Comment